Göpfert Maschinen GmbH continues to expand

With immediate effect Göpfert Maschinen GmbH, based in Wiesentheid (Germany), is 100% owner of Dücker Corrpal AB.

In the future, the new subsidiary, based in Ystad (Sweden), will operate under the new name Corrpal Systems AB.

Since 2019 Göpfert has already owned 51% of the company shares of the specialist for crushers and palletizing systems. Now the remaining 49% have also been acquired from the parent company Dücker International (Langenfeld/Germany).

With this transaction, Corrpal Systems AB will further intensify its goals to become a leading premium supplier for palletizing corrugated packaging.

In addition, this corporate expansion will make Göpfert Maschinen GmbH to a full-range supplier of corrugated board processing equipment.